- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (LOPD)
- The Data Protection Act (LOPD)
- Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI)
This statement applies to any website, application, product, software or service that belongs to FRUMECAR, S.L.and is associated with it (collectively, our “Services”). Occasionally, a service will be associated with another privacy statement, which will list the specific privacy practices of that service.
This policy may be updated regularly, so we urge you to view and review it. If we make any changes that we consider to be important, we will inform you by providing a notice on the relevant services or we will inform you by other means such as email.
- ABOUT US
FRUMECAR, S.L. is a company that is engaged in the manufacture of machinery, which manufactures, transports and recycles concrete and is based at C/ Venezuela P.17/10, Polígono Industrial – Oeste, 30169 Murcia (Spain). Our address for notification, communication and contact purposes is that which appears above.
Furthermore, FRUMECAR, S.L. has made the following email address available for communications and notifications related to the processing of personal information and data, including the exercise of the rights set forth in this Policy:
If you would like a full list of the premises of FRUMECAR, S.L., and our contact details, click here:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We collect, store and process information (and in particular personal data) that is necessary to provide our services. In particular, the information that we collect is:
- The information about our customers that is necessary for our machine manufacturing services, entailing the manufacture, transportation and recycling of concrete, including identifying and contact information, academic, professional and economic information and information about bank details, which is necessary to provide our services and for our operational and business purposes. Although most of this information is of a business nature, it may include personal data, mainly relating to the contact personnel of our client companies.
- To enable the proper performance of these services, the employees of FRUMECAR, S.L. may be given access to the personal information and data contained on the files of our client companies. In such cases, FRUMECAR, S.L. agrees to maintain the confidentiality and security of that data, for which purpose we will adhere to any necessary confidentiality agreements and external data processing contracts.
- Similarly, we will collect information, including personal data (mainly identifying and contact data), through our website, whenever an individual registers for the events advertised on it or whenever the contact or information request tools are used.
- We also collect personal information about third parties such as our associates, partners, service providers and publicly available websites, so that we can offer them services that we believe may interest them and to help us to maintain the accuracy of our data and improve the services. Furthermore, our servers, logs and other technologies collect certain information automatically, to help us to manage, protect and improve our services, analyse how they are used and improve our users’ experience.
- Internally, FRUMECAR, S.L. collects, stores and processes the personal data of its employees and partners, which is necessary to maintain the employment relationship with the workers and fulfil all related legal obligations.
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA
At FRUMECAR, S.L., we are highly committed to the security of the information that we handle and to compliance with any applicable legal requirements. Therefore, to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information that we handle (and, in particular, the personal data), and the systems, networks, applications and databases used to process it, at FRUMECAR, S.L.:
- We regularly perform risk assessments related to information security and personal data protection, analysing our situation regarding the risk and defining action plans accordingly.
- We have established an Information Security and Data Protection Policy that must be complied with by the various parties involved in processing the information.
- We have developed Access Control, Systems and Communications Security, Security Incident and Breach Management and Information Backup Procedures.
- We have developed the necessary awareness and training activities to ensure compliance with these policies and procedures.
If a user or data subject detects any security incident or breach, or any vulnerability that may arise, FRUMECAR, S.L. provides the following address for the parties concerned: email@example.com, which can be used to send any information deemed appropriate or necessary to improve the security of our information and systems.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
FRUMECAR, S.L.has established the necessary arrangements to fulfil the right to information and obtain consent in those cases where it is necessary to ensure the lawfulness of personal data processing. When it obtains or collects the information, FRUMECAR, S.L. agrees to inform the data subjects of the identity of the data controller, the purpose, any possible disclosure or transfer thereof and the possibility of exercising the rights set forth in the legislation.
FRUMECAR, S.L. recognises and ensures that it will be possible to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection, to restrict processing and the right of portability set forth in the data protection legislation. You, as the data subject or interested party, may:
RIGHT OF ACCESS: Obtain confirmation about whether your data is being processed and, if so, you will have the right to access the following information regarding the processing of your data:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data may be disclosed;
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or object to or restrict the processing thereof;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data has not been obtained from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
RIGHT TO ERASURE: Obtain the erasure of the data when any of the following circumstances arise (provided that the data does not meet any of the conditions set forth in the legislation: the data is of public interest, necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise the right of freedom of expression):
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- the data subject withdraws the consent given to process the data;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data has to be erased to comply with any legal obligation that may be established.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION: Change inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY: Receive the personal data concerning them from FRUMECAR, S.L. and transfer it to another data controller when:
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- the lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent of the data subject or compliance with a contract;RIGHT TO OBJECT: Object to the processing of the personal data concerning them, based on serving the public interest or the legitimate interest or the controller’s legitimate interest.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING: Obtain from the data controller the restriction of data processing where one of the following conditions applies:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the filing, exercise or defence of claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to the right to object.
FRUMECAR, S.L. has made the following email address available to exercise these rights: firstname.lastname@example.org, which you can use to contact the organisation to make a request to exercise your legally-recognised rights. They may also be exercised using the postal address that appears in section one.
To properly exercise these rights, as a reference, we urge you to use the templates and samples for exercising rights that can be found on the website of the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Furthermore, if you believe that your rights have been infringed or your requests to exercise your rights have not been addressed appropriately, we inform you that it is possible to file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency, by sending it via the electronic office that is accessible on its website (www.agpd.es)
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE DISCLOSE OR TRANSFER?
As a general rule, at FRUMECAR, S.L. we only disclose personal data to third parties or allow them to access it when it is necessary to perform the requested service properly, to fulfil our legal, tax and corporate obligations or for the completion of certain processes or activities that are outsourced by the organisation (data accessed by third parties).
In particular, we disclose and exchange information with banks, according to the services provided, to enable us to manage payment collection and billing for the services rendered, manage payments to service providers and meet our legal and tax requirements and fulfil our public duties. Furthermore, to fulfil these public duties, we disclose data to other administrative agencies, such as the Social Security and the Tax Authority.
Moreover, at FRUMECAR, S.L. we establish agreements, partnerships and collaborations with other entities that provide certain services to us or work with us to carry out certain activities; they may be given access to the personal data handled by us. For example, this is the case for the tax and employment consultancy firms that we allow to access the personal data of our workers to manage payrolls, fulfil our public duties and prevent occupational hazards.
We also outsource certain services to enable us to provide and perform our services. This mainly applies to external housing and web hosting services. For the provision of these services, we have signed the respective external data processing contracts, ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements. In some cases, these services may be provided by or require the involvement of entities or systems hosted in third countries. At FRUMECAR, S.L., when international data transfers are required, we ensure that the data is being sent to countries shown to have a level of security that is comparable to that required by EU regulations. We will base the foregoing on the adequacy decisions of the European Data Protection Board or, failing that, certificates, corporate standards or any other recognised mechanism that demonstrates an adequate level of protection.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION?
As a general rule, FRUMECAR, S.L. only keeps the information and personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we obtained the data and to address any claims or liabilities that may arise as a result of the processing of the data Generally, when we have finished providing the service, we block the data and do not process it, besides ensuring that it remains available to the public authorities and courts, for the purpose of any liabilities that may arise from the processing, during their limitation period, after which the data will be erased. Furthermore, FRUMECAR, S.L. considers the local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customers to determine the data retention periods. When we no longer need personal information, we delete or destroy it in a secure manner.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of the services and websites of FRUMECAR, S.L., including their structure, design, texts, source code, and the logos, trademarks and other distinguishing symbols that appear on them, are owned by FRUMECAR, S.L. or its partners or affiliated third parties, and they are protected by the respective intellectual and industrial property rights. The images, videos, sounds, audio and other graphic elements contained on the websites are also protected by their respective rights.
Therefore, pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, publish or change any content of the websites of FRUMECAR, S.L. without its prior authorisation. FRUMECAR, S.L. authorises the full or partial reproduction of the texts and content provided by the website, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- FRUMECAR, S.L. is expressly cited as their source and origin.
- The intention and purpose of such use is compatible with the activity of FRUMECAR, S.L.
- No commercial use is intended, with the distribution, publication or modification of the foregoing being expressly forbidden.
The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of FRUMECAR, S.L.They may view the elements of the website and even print them out, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other form of hardware, provided that this is solely and exclusively for their own personal use. The User must refrain from removing, altering, evading or tampering with any protective device or security system installed on the websites of FRUMECAR, S.L.
The purpose of the websites of FRUMECAR, S.L.is to provide the general public with the information about the activities in which this company engages and the products and services that we provide, and to offer the possibility to procure certain services. It also enables the full or partial provision of certain services procured by customers.
Use of these websites implies the full and express acceptance of the terms set forth herein, notwithstanding any particular conditions that may apply to the specific services offered on the website.
So that the information published on the websites is kept up-to-date, the contents thereof may be changed, corrected, deleted or added to at any time, so it is advisable to verify their validity and accuracy by referring to the official sources.
Responsibility for the operation of the website
FRUMECAR, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the web servers and its content, although FRUMECAR, S.L. will develop the necessary mechanisms to reduce any such occurrences and to correct and update them as swiftly as possible.
Furthermore, FRUMECAR, S.L. cannot be held responsible for any service errors, disruption or interruption that may arise due to causes such as computer viruses, telephone or network faults, disconnections or other types of faults due to causes that are beyond the control of the owner of the website.
Moreover, FRUMECAR, S.L. accepts no responsibility for any content that may be published by users or any third party through the forums, comments or social media pages associated with the websites, although FRUMECAR, S.L. will provide the necessary means to remove this type of content and ensure compliance with the applicable legislation, respect for the rights of the parties concerned and public order. If users detect any such content, we recommend contacting FRUMECAR, S.L. as soon as possible, using the means provided.
Responsibility for links
The links contained on our websites may lead to external websites that are managed by third parties, to allow users to access related information or resources. . FRUMECAR, S.L. does not manage, check or accept responsibility for the content, operation or information on the websites to which they lead, with which it has no relationship. FRUMECAR, S.L. cannot be held liable for any losses or damages that may arise from these linked websites. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any form of association, merger or involvement with the linked entities.
The User warrants that the personal data provided to FRUMECAR, S.L. (when necessary) is accurate and accepts responsibility for reporting any change thereto. The User shall be solely liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by the data controller or any third party as a result of the forms being completed with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
The User agrees to use the Website, the content and the services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good moral conduct and public order. Similarly, the User agrees not to use the Website or the services provided through it for any purposes contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice or any purposes that are unlawful or harmful to the interests and/or rights of third parties, such as: disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, related to illegal pornography, condones terrorism or undermines human rights; damaging the physical and logical systems of FRUMECAR, S.L., its providers or third parties; introducing or spreading computer viruses in the network, or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; trying to access and, as applicable, use the accounts of other users and changing or tampering with their messages.
The User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, render unusable or in any way damage the data, programs or electronic documents and other elements found on this Website, and not to hinder its proper operation.
Furthermore, the User agrees not to prevent other users from accessing the service through the mass usage of the computing resources used by the owner of the Website to provide the service, or to perform any actions that damage, disrupt or generate errors in those systems. The User agrees not to introduce any programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or character sequence that may cause errors in the website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10. COOKIES POLICY
Terms of the
|To generate a unique user ID, which is used to keep track of the number of times a user has visited the website and the date of their first and last visits to the website. To log the date and time when any of the website’s pages were accessed. To check whether it is necessary to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. To identify the user’s session, to obtain the approximate geographical location of the computer being used to access the Website for statistical purposes.|
Terms of the service: 
|This cookie stores the option to save or not cookies in the user’s browser. These cookies expire after 30 days.|
Acceptance of the cookies policy
FRUMECAR, S.L. shows information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of every page on the website every time that you log in, so that you are aware of it.
Given this information, it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when you visit any page on the website during the current session.
- Change the settings. You will be able to obtain further information about cookies, learn about the Cookies Policy of FRUMECAR, S.L. and change your browser’s settings to restrict or block the cookies of FRUMECAR, S.L. at any time. If you restrict or block cookies, the website’s functionalities may be reduced.
- Continue browsing or using the scroll bar: in which case you are deemed to accept their use.
How to change your cookies settings
You can use your browser to restrict, block or delete the cookies from any website. The process is different for each browser, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.