The high-tech Dry mix concrete plant with maximum production capacity.
- Modular aggregate group with built-in loading ramp panels.
- Folding design for transport inside containers.
- Fully pre-installed at the factory, reducing the assembly times.
- Equipped with control cab and computer management system.
- Combines robustness and reliability with ease of use and versatility.
- The entire plant (excluding the silos) is transported in two 40´ high-cube containers.
- Dosing cycles 3 m3.
- Modular compact hopper group. Capacity 60‐120 m3.
- Aggregates dosed with 3 m3 weighing conveyor.
- Scales for cement, with a 1.500 kg weighing capacity.
- Water dosing assembly with meter. Optional water scale.
- Water installation, equipped with a 4 kW supply pump and pressure regulation system.
- Pneumatic installation equipped with a 4 kw compressor.
- Surface required for the installation of the plant 250 m2
As far as you want to go…
All the Frumecar batching plants have many accessories to customize the equipment according to your needs.
Request for optional list to your distributor or contact us directly & increase the capacity of your machine as far as you want to go.
- Silo for cement storage
- Cartridge-type filter for cement
- Screw conveyour for cement WAM with SIEMENS motor
- Filling system for cement silos with SIEMENS motor
- Automatic feeding system for aggregates
- Aggregates moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Mixer moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Admixtures dosing system
- Admixtures weighing system
- Water scale
MODULDRY 3000 concrete plant
|Production capacity .(m3/ h)||120|
|Aggregates capacity (m3)||60-120|
|Screw conveyor (mm)||273|
|Capacity per batch (m3)||3|
|Total power (Kw)||75|
|Absorbed power (Kw)||47|
|Total length||2 x 40´ HC|
|High||2 x 40´ HC|
|Width||2 x 40´ HC|
|Weight||1 x 18.000 Kg
1 x 10.000 Kg
Concrete – a mixture of cement, aggregates, additives and water that creates a homogeneous and compact mass – is a durable, resistant and versatile material that is used in multiple construction projects.
Frumecar presents RealScale, a control system for ensuring that all components are weighed correctly in concrete preparations. RealScale is a control tool incorporated into Frumecar's concrete plants that ensures all preparations are weighed correctly in real time,...
Frumecar presents DIY “do it yourself” concrete batching plants. An alternative to traditional installations which avoids problems and delays in starting up new facilities. Frumecar, experts in comprehensive solutions for the concrete industry, has set up an...
CONSTRUYES, is an annual event that takes place in Zaragoza, where professionals from the sector of concrete, machinery, public works and construction, expose knowledge in development and research of Industry 4.0 for a more innovative and technological future.