The Dry mix plant that can handle anything.
- Modular aggregate group with built-in loading ramp panels.
- Folding design for transport inside containers.
- Fully pre-installed at the factory, reducing the assembly times.
- Equipped with control cab and computer management system.
- Combines robustness and reliability with ease of use and versatility.
- The entire plant (excluding the silos) is transported in two 40´ high-cube containers.
- Dosing cycles 2 m3.
- Modular compact hopper group. Capacity 60‐120 m3.
- Aggregates dosed with 2 m3 weighing conveyor.
- Scales to weigh cement, with a 1,000 kg weighing capacity.
- Water dosing assembly with meter. Optional water scale.
- Water installation, equipped with a 4 kW supply pump and pressure regulation system.
- Pneumatic installation equipped with a 4 kw compressor.
- Surface required for the installation of the plant 250 m2
As far as you want to go…
All the Frumecar batching plants have many accessories to customize the equipment according to your needs.
Request for optional list to your distributor or contact us directly & increase the capacity of your machine as far as you want to go.
- Silo for cement storage
- Cartridge-type filter for cement
- Screw conveyour for cement WAM with SIEMENS motor
- Filling system for cement silos with SIEMENS motor
- Automatic feeding system for aggregates
- Aggregates moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Mixer moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Admixtures dosing system
- Admixtures weighing system
- Water scale
MODULDRY 2000 concrete plant
|Production capacity .(m3/ h)||80|
|Aggregates capacity (m3)||60-120|
|Screw conveyor (mm)||219|
|Capacity per batch (m3)||2|
|Total power (Kw)||60|
|Absorbed power (Kw)||37|
|Total length||2 x 40´ HC|
|High||2 x 40´ HC|
|Width||2 x 40´ HC|
|Weight||1 x 18.000 Kg
1 x 8.000 Kg
News FrumecarYou will have often heard or read about concrete Dry Mix plants. Like all technical terminology, it can be obscure and confusing, even for people working in the industry. Here we will explain what we mean when we talk about concrete Dry Mix plants....
News FrumecarEvery concrete producer knows that there is always a persistent problem: part of it is not used. The most common reason for this is the surplus left in the concrete mixers after transport. We are talking about a continuous flow, which at the end of...
Frumecar sets up a new coatings analysis laboratory to optimise the qualities of paints and other coatings for its equipment.
News FrumecarCorrosion generates enormous losses. Some estimates put such losses at almost 5 percent of world GDP. In fact, around a third of the world's steel production, if not more, is aimed at replacing parts damaged by corrosion. This problem is...
Concrete – a mixture of cement, aggregates, additives and water that creates a homogeneous and compact mass – is a durable, resistant and versatile material that is used in multiple construction projects.
Request a quote now or contact us for more information about personalised configurations.
REQUEST YOUR CATALOGUE
Request our catalogue for more information about MODULDRY family.