9 (10) m3 - 4 axles
- Steel water tank, pressurised to 4 bar (optional stainless steel and aluminium).
- Plate roller guard.
- Plastic mudguards, in compliance with the current regulations (optional aluminium and steel).
- Two factory-installed fire extinguishers.
- Second water connection included in all models.
- Ladder with skidproof surface. Wide platform to facilitate maintenance, cleaning and easy access, thanks to its folding section.
- Safety lock in the rotating chute.
- Rotating and folding chute, with factory-installed anti-wear lining to improve the preservation of the unit and facilitate repairs.
Personalise your concrete mixer to ensure it best suits your needs
We offer a wide range of accessories that provide additional performance features for your concrete mixer, with the purpose of adapting it to your specific needs.
To guarantee the highest possible efficiency levels and reduce costs, as well as to lengthen the useful life of the machine.
Accessories designed to improve the safety levels for the operator and his environment during the full operating cycle of the machine, including movement, loading, unloading and maintenance operations.
- Chutes elevation by hydraulic spindle
- Steel water tank (400l., 625l. 770l.)
- Aluminium mudguards
- Drum block security system
- Security system in folding chute
- Antiroll system
- Anti-concrete leak rubber protection
- Loading Hopper with steel cover
- Polythene folding chute
- Steel chassis cover
- Colums cover in steel
- Blocking chute
- Extension mudguard to chassis
- Tow ring
- Customer colors paint
Frumecar FH90 concrete mixer
|Nominal volume (m3)||9 (10)|
|Water line (m3 )||9,88|
|Geometric volume (m3 )||16,2|
|Effective capacity (%)||56|
|Drum Speed (r.p.m.)||0/14|
|Power takeoff vehicle (Kw)||Yes|
|Water tank capacity (Lts)||770|
|Water tank presure (Bar)||4|
|Weight Light version(Kg)||3.650|
Frumecar reaches an implementation agreement with the Swedish multinational SSAB. This agreement consists of the use of an audited procedure for an anti-wear product concerning the concrete industry machinery manufactured by Frumecar.
The French company Lolayeau, visited last October the facilities of the Spanish multinational Frumecar, located in the West Industrial Estate of San Ginés in Murcia (Spain).
Frumecar participated last summer in the event promoted by VOLVO TRUCK CENTER IDF in its facilities in France in the Roissy region, in which the Spanish multinational, exhibited several of its concrete mixers to the public, a mostly clientele audience, where more than 40 clients met, which showed great interest in the range of concrete mixers exhibited by the Spanish multinational, specifically for the evo3 model.
Request a quote now or contact us for more information about personalised configurations.
REQUEST YOUR CATALOGUE
Request a catalogue from us to learn more about our range of concrete mixers.