7 (8) m3 - 3 axles
- Steel water tank, pressurised to 4 bar (optional stainless steel and aluminium).
- Plate roller guard.
- Plastic mudguards, in compliance with the current regulations (optional aluminium and steel).
- Two factory-installed fire extinguishers.
- Second water connection included in all models.
- Ladder with skidproof surface. Wide platform to facilitate maintenance, cleaning and easy access, thanks to its folding section.
- Safety lock in the rotating chute.
- Rotating and folding chute, with factory-installed anti-wear lining to improve the preservation of the unit and facilitate repairs.
Personalise your concrete mixer to ensure it best suits your needs
We offer a wide range of accessories that provide additional performance features for your concrete mixer, with the purpose of adapting it to your specific needs.
To guarantee the highest possible efficiency levels and reduce costs, as well as to lengthen the useful life of the machine.
Accessories designed to improve the safety levels for the operator and his environment during the full operating cycle of the machine, including movement, loading, unloading and maintenance operations.
- Chutes elevation by hydraulic spindle
- Steel water tank (400l., 625l. 770l.)
- Aluminium mudguards
- Drum block security system
- Security system in folding chute
- Antiroll system
- Anti-concrete leak rubber protection
- Loading Hopper with steel cover
- Polythene folding chute
- Steel chassis cover
- Colums cover in steel
- Blocking chute
- Extension mudguard to chassis
- Tow ring
- Customer colors paint
Frumecar FH70 concrete mixer
|Nominal volume (m3)||7 (8)|
|Water line volume (m3)||7,4|
|Geometric volume (m3)||12,35|
|Effective capacity (%)||57|
|Drum Speed (r.p.m.)||0/14|
|Power takeoff vehicle (Kw)||Yes|
|Auxiliary motor power(Kw)||—|
|Water tank capacity (Lts)||625|
|Water tank presure (Bar)||4|
|Weight Light version(Kg)||3.050|
News FrumecarEvery concrete producer knows that there is always a persistent problem: part of it is not used. The most common reason for this is the surplus left in the concrete mixers after transport. We are talking about a continuous flow, which at the end of...
News FrumecarIn 1967, after the request of a local manufacturer, it appeared the need of developing a machine to mix marble powder, marble Stone, cement and water to obtain a mixture used for the manufacturing of terrazzo tiles. It was necessary to design a...
Frumecar reaches an implementation agreement with the Swedish multinational SSAB. This agreement consists of the use of an audited procedure for an anti-wear product concerning the concrete industry machinery manufactured by Frumecar.
The French company Lolayeau, visited last October the facilities of the Spanish multinational Frumecar, located in the West Industrial Estate of San Ginés in Murcia (Spain).
Request a quote now or contact us for more information about personalised configurations.
REQUEST YOUR CATALOGUE
Request a catalogue from us to learn more about our range of concrete mixers.