Frumecar's most mobile concrete plant.
- Pre-installed at the factory, allowing quick assembly.
- Hydraulic lifting system to assemble the plant with no need to use cranes.
- Equipped with air-conditioned control cab and computer management system.
- Featuring the technology of a large-scale plant in very compact dimensions.
- The entire assembly is transported with a tractor unit.
- Dosing cycles 0.5 m3.
- FTR 750/500 Turbo concrete mixer.
- Dosing aggregates with 0.5 m3 weighing conveyor.
- Scales to weigh cement, with a 300 kg weighing capacity.
- Water dosing assembly, using a meter.
- Hydraulic installation equipped with a 4 kW supply pump and pressure regulation system.
- Pneumatic installation equipped with a 4 kW compressor.
- Surface area required to install the plant 170 m2.
As far as you want to go…
All the Frumecar batching plants have many accessories to customize the equipment according to your needs.
Request for optional list to your distributor or contact us directly & increase the capacity of your machine as far as you want to go.
Basic production complements
- Silo for cement storage
- Cartridge-type filter for cement
- Screw conveyour for cement WAM with SIEMENS motor
- Filling system for cement silos with SIEMENS motor
- Automatic feeding system for aggregates
- Aggregates moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Mixer moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Admixtures dosing system
- Admixtures weighing system
- Water scale
Why choose a Frumecar concrete plant?
ECA 500 concrete plant
|Production capacity (m3/ h)||30|
|Aggregates capacity (m3)||20-40|
|Screw conveyor (mm)||168|
|Capacity per batch (m3)||0,5|
|Type of mixer||Vertical shaft|
|Total power (Kw)||55|
|Absorbed power (Kw)||48|
|Total length||13.990 mm|
Circular economy in concrete plants.
News FrumecarIn the construction sector, the management and operation of concrete plants has been characterized in recent years by a progressive level of technology. The plant worker continues to be the key figure in this type of facility, since the production...
Frumecar participates in the works for the extension of Line 3 of the Madrid Metro.
News FrumecarFrumecar will participate in the extension works for Metro line 3 to link the Villaverde Alto and El Casar stations, with an expected completion period of 22 months. The action consists of extending line 3 by 2.6 kilometers, which will allow it to...
Theoretical production vs real production of a concrete plant.
News FrumecarWhen deciding to purchase a concrete manufacturing plant, one of the factors that define the purchase options is the production capacity of the plant. Manufacturers frequently offer theoretical capacity data in their catalogue, although this does...
Construction of concrete roads, the best alternative.
News FrumecarOne of the main infrastructures of every civilized country is its public access road network. Not only do they interconnect towns and cities, the country's citizens circulate through it in their daily work, as well as all the materials, food and...