The high-capacity mobile concrete mixer plant.
- Pre-installed at the factory, allowing quick assembly.
- Hydraulic lifting system to assemble the plant with no need to use cranes.
- Equipped with air-conditioned control cab and computer management system.
- Combines the advantages of compact mobile plants with a high concrete production capacity.
- El transporte de todo el cuerpo principal se realiza mediante una una cabeza tractora más un contenedor 40´ HC.
- Dosing cycles 2 m3.
- FTS 3000/2000 Twin shaft mixer.
- Aggregates dosed with 2 m3 weighing conveyor.
- Scales to weigh cement, with a 1,000 kg weighing capacity.
- Water scales, with a 500-litre weighing capacity.
- Hydraulic installation equipped with a 5.5 kW supply pump and pressure regulation system.
- Pneumatic installation, equipped with a 7.5 kw compressor.
- Surface area required to install the plant 300 m2.
As far as you want to go…
All the Frumecar batching plants have many accessories to customize the equipment according to your needs.
Request for optional list to your distributor or contact us directly & increase the capacity of your machine as far as you want to go.
- Silo for cement storage
- Cartridge-type filter for cement
- Screw conveyour for cement WAM with SIEMENS motor
- Filling system for cement silos with SIEMENS motor
- Automatic feeding system for aggregates
- Aggregates moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Mixer moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Admixtures dosing system
- Admixtures weighing system
- Water scale
ECA 2000 concrete plant
|Production capacity .(m3/ h)||80|
|Aggregates capacity (m3)||60-120|
|Screw conveyor (mm)||273|
|Capacity per batch (m3)||2|
|Type of mixer||Twin-shaft horizontal|
|Total power (Kw)||145|
|Absorbed power (Kw)||130|
|Total length||17.070 mm|
40´ 9.000 Kg
Este campo sirve para poner el extracto principal que se visualizará en el listado de las noticias.
Frumecar presents RealScale, a control system for ensuring that all components are weighed correctly in concrete preparations. RealScale is a control tool incorporated into Frumecar's concrete plants that ensures all preparations are weighed correctly in real time,...
Frumecar presents DIY “do it yourself” concrete batching plants. An alternative to traditional installations which avoids problems and delays in starting up new facilities. Frumecar, experts in comprehensive solutions for the concrete industry, has set up an...
CONSTRUYES, is an annual event that takes place in Zaragoza, where professionals from the sector of concrete, machinery, public works and construction, expose knowledge in development and research of Industry 4.0 for a more innovative and technological future.