GOAL: ZERO WASTE.
Recovery of 100% of all remaining concrete.
CONCRETE RECYCLING SYSTEMS
Maximum productivity and economic use of resources.
Our concrete waste recycling systems have been designed to protect the natural and ecological environment. Their main purpose is to recycle 100% of the concrete remaining in the trucks and concrete batching plants, ensuring all waste, liquids and solids are recovered.
Frumecar’s recycling systems combine two important benefits:
- They protect the natural and ecological environment.
- They recover raw materials and water, allowing their re-usage with a financial yield.
- Total recovery of the water used in the surplus concrete and in washing the concrete mixer trucks to use it in the production of new concrete
- Total recovery of the rejected or surplus concrete aggregates.
- Absence of solid and liquid waste in the concrete production plant.
- Huge cost reduction when compared to other alternatives.
- Recover the concrete waste produced from returned or surplus concrete used at the site, and when cleaning concrete mixer trucks.
- The recycling facility recovers one hundred percent of the aggregates and fundamentally, the water used in these processes.
- Elimination of waste disposed of in prohibited places.
Range of CONCRETE RECYCLING SYSTEMS
A specific technology for each need.
If you need a quote or personalized information, do not hesitate to send us a message
REQUEST YOUR CATALOGUE
Request us if you want to know more about our range of recycling systems.