eMa 1000 TRH
The multi-purpose plant with a pan mixer.
- Pre-installed at the factory, reducing the assembly times.
- Requires no special foundations for the installation of the main plant block (only a continuous concrete slab).
- Equipped with air-conditioned control cab and computer management system.
- Featuring the technology of a large-scale plant in compact dimensions.
- Design optimised to reduce logistics costs.
- Modular folding design; the entire plant can be transported in a single 40’ high cube container.
- Dosing cycles 1 m3.
- FTR 1500/1000 Turbo concrete mixer.
- Group of 4 hoppers on 25 m3 panel (expandable to 40 m3 with automatic feeding system).
- Aggregates dosed with 1 m3 weighing conveyor.
- Scales for cement, with a 500 kg weighing capacity.
- Water dosing assembly with meter.
- Water installation, equipped with a 4 kW supply pump and pressure regulation system.
- Pneumatic installation equipped with a 4 kw compressor.
- Surface required for the installation of the plant 150 m2.
As far as you want to go…
All the Frumecar batching plants have many accessories to customize the equipment according to your needs.
Request for optional list to your distributor or contact us directly & increase the capacity of your machine as far as you want to go.
- Silo for cement storage
- Cartridge-type filter for cement
- Screw conveyour for cement WAM with SIEMENS motor
- Filling system for cement silos with SIEMENS motor
- Automatic feeding system for aggregates
- Aggregates moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Mixer moisture HIDRONIX sensor
- Admixtures dosing system
- Admixtures weighing system
- Water scale
EMA 1000 TRH concrete plant
|Production capacity .(m3/ h)||50|
|Aggregates capacity (m3)||25-40|
|Screw conveyor (mm)||219|
|Capacity per batch (m3)||1|
|Type of mixer||Vertical shaft|
|Total power (Kw)||85|
|Absorbed power (Kw)||66|
|Total length||13.165 mm|
News FrumecarChoosing a concrete batching plant is not easy. It is a decision that involves several aspects and multiple dimensions. Frumecar has long experience building and installing concrete batching plants and we want you to benefit from this knowledge so...
News FrumecarYou will have often heard or read about concrete Dry Mix plants. Like all technical terminology, it can be obscure and confusing, even for people working in the industry. Here we will explain what we mean when we talk about concrete Dry Mix plants....
News FrumecarEvery concrete producer knows that there is always a persistent problem: part of it is not used. The most common reason for this is the surplus left in the concrete mixers after transport. We are talking about a continuous flow, which at the end of...
Frumecar sets up a new coatings analysis laboratory to optimise the qualities of paints and other coatings for its equipment.
News FrumecarCorrosion generates enormous losses. Some estimates put such losses at almost 5 percent of world GDP. In fact, around a third of the world's steel production, if not more, is aimed at replacing parts damaged by corrosion. This problem is...