The perfect solution for repairing potholes in the surfaces of streets, highways and other roads.
The Frumecar Asphalt 500 mobile asphalt batch mixing plant repairs the road surface quickly and easily.
Its compact size and outstanding manoeuvrability make it suitable to operate without any road closures. It can perform repair work at a minimal cost and in the shortest possible time.
The Asphalt 500 batch mixing plant is perfect for repairing small potholes and other holes in road surfaces, reducing logistical costs and providing excellent results. It can also work with recycled materials.
- Compact size that makes it easy to transport with any vehicle.
- Ease of use for non-specialised operators.
- Thanks to its size and simplicity, it can work without causing any road closures.
- Temperature monitoring in external display.
- It can be used for night work, thanks to the built-in LED lamps.
- Drum helical electric gearbox motor.
- Burner limit safety switch.
- Hydraulic cilinders discharge for drum & burner.
- 500 Kg capacity per batch. 5.000 Kg capacity per hour.
- Power generator soundproof three-phase 400V, 4,5 kVA.
- 2 stage diesel burners.
- 150 Lts Fuel tank.
- GPS and data logging control panel.
- Approved Gross trailer.
- Power installed / simultaneous 3 kw.
CONSTRUYES, is an annual event that takes place in Zaragoza, where professionals from the sector of concrete, machinery, public works and construction, expose knowledge in development and research of Industry 4.0 for a more innovative and technological future.
The Spanish company Frumecar, achieved a distribution agreement with one of the main groups of the concrete industry in the United States, the group is the manufacturer CEMCO, which has been facilitating and enabling the development of this industry in North America and Canada for over 59 years.
The Spanish multinational lands one more edition in the Bavarian country to participate in the most important fair of the construction industry, concrete machinery and public works of the world; Bauma 2019.
Frumecar reaches an implementation agreement with the Swedish multinational SSAB. This agreement consists of the use of an audited procedure for an anti-wear product concerning the concrete industry machinery manufactured by Frumecar.
If you need a quote or personalized information, do not hesitate to send us a message
REQUEST YOUR CATALOGUE
Request us if you want to know more about our range of recycling systems.